The value of membership and resources available to you with NAAIA Membership are endless!
- The BEST networking opportunity for African American Professionals in the insurance industry!
- Continuing educational credit opportunities for insurance professionals at national and local conferences.
- Career development and agency opportunities in support of insurance designations (CPCU, ARM, LUTCF, CLU, AU, ACSR, CIC, RHU).
- NAAIA encourages youth development via higher education through the NAAIA JL Tillman Scholarship Fund.
- Access to insurance industry-leading experts in all sectors of the insurance marketplace.
- Members only access to NAAIA's website, providing links to industry information, opportunities, and chapter highlights.
- Access and opportunities for involvement in community initiatives sponsored by NAAIA and local NAAIA chapters.
- Discounted registration rates at our dynamic annual National Conference & Empowerment Summit where industry leaders come together
to network, learn and share information for professional growth and development.
- Access to and partnerships to many of the top industry trade associations such as IIABA, PIA, NAMIC, NAIFA, LAAIA and CAIA.
- Access to NAAIA's national LinkedIn group for industry details affecting African Americans (job opportunities, etc.).
- Exposure to local insurance marketplace and community opportunities through our 15 local chapters. (See our website for a list of NAAIA chapters.)
- Exposure to local and national insurance industry executives for up to date expert opinions and analysis.
- Involvement in implementation and training of high school and college students for insurance careers - InVEST Program.
- Opportunities to be involved in developing local chapters in metropolitan areas across the country (Chapter Development).